Okay...so I am going to bravely join this Fit Friday that Missy over at It's Almost Naptime has started. Technically they are doing it to get fit for the Holidays...and of those who have joined they are looking to lose 15-20 lbs. Me...I am looking to lose over 100 lbs. Yep you read that right One Hundred. Now before you panic I am not trying to lose that all before the holidays. But I am looking to get a great head start and to also be aware of what I am eating during this Calorie-laden times.
Since puberty I have always been overwieght. We did not have such great eating habits when I was growing up and so I am still in the process of trying to create good habits. When I was little I was skin and bones just like my kids. I am hoping to become healthier so that I can play with my kids longer than 5 minutes without losing my breath.
How I plan to do this:
- Start walking my daughter to school - it's not far, but I am trying to create layer's of good choices.
- Eating a healthy breakfast every morning.
- Packing my lunch with lots of healthy snack choices.
- Exersice in the evenings at least 3x a week.
- Go for a walk or a bike ride on Saturday mornings.
- Not buying any more junk food.
- Quit TWD. (It is a great baking group but I can't have all those goodies in the house anymore)
- Buy a scale. (My daughter was playing with the last one and it broke)
- Blog HONESTLY about what I eat daily and post it every Friday. I am hoping that it will keep me honest in my food choices.
Well...that is all I can think of for now. Will keep you posted.