Welcome

I am a 31 year old working mom. I have two children ages 6 & 8. I am newly remarried (two years and counting) and enjoy spending time with the hubs! Even though life is busy I try to take a little time to show what is going on in my world. This blog is mainly for daily happenings, finances and such. I have created a whole new blog at Butcher, Baker and Candlestick Maker to chronicle my creative sides. You will find recipes, cooking adventures, crafts and a whole lot of digital scrapbook layouts.

ENJOY!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Bread Machine (nablopomo.com 11/19)

So we have pulled out the bread machine, dusted it off and have started a loaf. I am going to try a few recipes over the next couple of days and play with my machine to see if we can set the timer to have hot fresh bread in the evenings for mealtime. I am trying a news simple recipe from allrecipes.com called the "Best Bread Machine Bread" it has alot of great reveiws so we will see. I also want to make dinner rolls, biscuits, waffles and other baked good to put in the freezer so we can have them on hand. I will let you know how it goes.

0 comments: