Welcome

I am a 31 year old working mom. I have two children ages 6 & 8. I am newly remarried (two years and counting) and enjoy spending time with the hubs! Even though life is busy I try to take a little time to show what is going on in my world. This blog is mainly for daily happenings, finances and such. I have created a whole new blog at Butcher, Baker and Candlestick Maker to chronicle my creative sides. You will find recipes, cooking adventures, crafts and a whole lot of digital scrapbook layouts.

ENJOY!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

NaBloPoMo

That stand for "National Blog Posting Month" a challenge to blogger to post everyday for the month of October. If you want to check it out go to NaBloPoMo. I will be copying and posting my blogs from there to here to keep this blog up to date. Wish me luck.

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Cool, I'm gonna do it too! Thanks for the info., this is going to be a lot of fun.