Welcome

I am a 31 year old working mom. I have two children ages 6 & 8. I am newly remarried (two years and counting) and enjoy spending time with the hubs! Even though life is busy I try to take a little time to show what is going on in my world. This blog is mainly for daily happenings, finances and such. I have created a whole new blog at Butcher, Baker and Candlestick Maker to chronicle my creative sides. You will find recipes, cooking adventures, crafts and a whole lot of digital scrapbook layouts.

ENJOY!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Tired (from nablopomo.com 11/15)

I am so tired....I am going home and going to bed. Some days it doesn't pay to get out of bed. Well...I guess technically it does since I have to get out of bed to go to work...but you know what I mean. Here at the Newspaper we are heading into early deadlines because of the coming holiday. Hopefully all will run smoothly. The Thanksgiving day paper is our biggest paper of the year, it even beats out Masters (I think)
Night all...

0 comments: