Welcome

I am a 31 year old working mom. I have two children ages 6 & 8. I am newly remarried (two years and counting) and enjoy spending time with the hubs! Even though life is busy I try to take a little time to show what is going on in my world. This blog is mainly for daily happenings, finances and such. I have created a whole new blog at Butcher, Baker and Candlestick Maker to chronicle my creative sides. You will find recipes, cooking adventures, crafts and a whole lot of digital scrapbook layouts.

ENJOY!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Party

Tonight is Steve’s annual Christmas Party for Platt’s. To me the best part is the Filet Minion that they serve. The have all you care to drink alcohol (don’t drink), Salmon appetizers (don’t eat Salmon), salad with Vinaigrette dressing (don’t do vinaigrettes), but love me some steak, good bread. Another great part is the dessert. They have a eatable chocolate box filled with chocolate mouse. Can anyone say yummo?!? It is at the fancy Augusta Country Club so we have to dress up. I bought several months ago this dark red/maroon velvet pants suit. The only problem is the top has one button at the top and is open the rest of the way. I have been meaning to go buy something to go under it, and just have never remembered. The black top that I am going to wear under is not very flattering around the waist, but I am going to be sitting most of the time and hopefully no one will notice. I will post a picture soon. Let me know what you think.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.