Welcome

I am a 31 year old working mom. I have two children ages 6 & 8. I am newly remarried (two years and counting) and enjoy spending time with the hubs! Even though life is busy I try to take a little time to show what is going on in my world. This blog is mainly for daily happenings, finances and such. I have created a whole new blog at Butcher, Baker and Candlestick Maker to chronicle my creative sides. You will find recipes, cooking adventures, crafts and a whole lot of digital scrapbook layouts.

ENJOY!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Too many trees.....

Well, my husband and I have had it with Comcast. We bundled our services with them about a year ago and have had quite a few problems with them. The phone has gone out 4 times in the last few weeks, and considering how important the phone is to Steve's work - this was not tolerable. So we decided to go with a Bell South and Direct TV(??) bundle. However when they came out to the house today it seems that we have too many trees for their dish to work properly...so he is talking with Dish Network about getting the cable through them and then we would get the phone/internet through Bell South. I wish we could afford to get rid of the trees now, but we are hoping to get rid of them come March with the Tax Returns. If I was brave (or stupid) enough I would hack down the trees myself, but since I don't know what I am doing and I live in the burbs instead of the country I am sure my neighbors would appreciate me hiring a professional to do the job.

0 comments: