Welcome

I am a 31 year old working mom. I have two children ages 6 & 8. I am newly remarried (two years and counting) and enjoy spending time with the hubs! Even though life is busy I try to take a little time to show what is going on in my world. This blog is mainly for daily happenings, finances and such. I have created a whole new blog at Butcher, Baker and Candlestick Maker to chronicle my creative sides. You will find recipes, cooking adventures, crafts and a whole lot of digital scrapbook layouts.

ENJOY!

Monday, November 5, 2007

Modesty

Why is it that almost every dress has no sleeves? I went to a Department store that is having a moving sale today and 99.9% of the dresses had no sleeves or even worse were halter top type dresses. Shorts are only one inch from the inseam....yikes what messages are we sending our children. My little one is only 6 years old and we are already battling over what clothes are appropriate. It gives me heart palpatations just thinking of when she gets to be a teenager. Boys are so much easier - long shorts and tees.

0 comments: