Welcome

I am a 31 year old working mom. I have two children ages 6 & 8. I am newly remarried (two years and counting) and enjoy spending time with the hubs! Even though life is busy I try to take a little time to show what is going on in my world. This blog is mainly for daily happenings, finances and such. I have created a whole new blog at Butcher, Baker and Candlestick Maker to chronicle my creative sides. You will find recipes, cooking adventures, crafts and a whole lot of digital scrapbook layouts.

ENJOY!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

NaBloPoMo

Well it is coming to the end of the NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). I have copied over postings from that site to this. I have found that:
#1 It is hard to try to manage two blogs
#2 I am definitley not a post everyday kind of girl (at least not at this time in my life) I could just stare at the computer with nothing to write about. I have never been a writer, I am more of a reader and I love reading other blogs.

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Sharon, I have to agree. I totally love blogging, but this every day thing is killing me. Sometimes I'd be dead tired, ready for bed, and think "oh no, I didn't post a blog yet." And I'd go dragging my feet back to the computer. Besides, blogging just to fill a quota can make you come up with interesting ideas, but it can also make you blog about dumb things nobody cares about. At least that's how I felt about some of the posts I made. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!! Still, even if I don't get a prize, I'm glad I did it.