Welcome

I am a 31 year old working mom. I have two children ages 6 & 8. I am newly remarried (two years and counting) and enjoy spending time with the hubs! Even though life is busy I try to take a little time to show what is going on in my world. This blog is mainly for daily happenings, finances and such. I have created a whole new blog at Butcher, Baker and Candlestick Maker to chronicle my creative sides. You will find recipes, cooking adventures, crafts and a whole lot of digital scrapbook layouts.

ENJOY!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Tree

So we put up the Christmas Tree here at work. And although it helps bring a Christmas atmosphere here, I have to admit that it is kind of pathetic looking. The tree is very old...I am talking a couple of decades. The limbs are so far apart space wise you can see the "bones" of the tree. The decorations are also all pretty old. I am thinking that maybe it is time to update the tree a little. If I can get a picture I will add it in.

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yeah, they definitely need to update that tree at work. And it's not like small artificial trees even cost too much these days. How funny!