Welcome

I am a 31 year old working mom. I have two children ages 6 & 8. I am newly remarried (two years and counting) and enjoy spending time with the hubs! Even though life is busy I try to take a little time to show what is going on in my world. This blog is mainly for daily happenings, finances and such. I have created a whole new blog at Butcher, Baker and Candlestick Maker to chronicle my creative sides. You will find recipes, cooking adventures, crafts and a whole lot of digital scrapbook layouts.

ENJOY!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Christmas Decorations

We have a news store that opened up out here called "Final Markdown", it is such a great store. It has greeting cards for $.39 and decorations/gifts for a really low cost. I will add some pics later, but I was able to expand my holiday theme (snowflake, snowman, blue, white, silver) between this store and the dollar store. I was also able to purchase some really pretty ornaments for the exchange party they have at the church each year. My goal is to get some that people fight over. Steve and I are already pulling out the decorations, since we will be going somewhere for Thanksgiving, I wanted to get an early start.

So what is your opinion - is it okay to decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving. (even if we don't light up the tree??)

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hey, it's okay to decorate whenever you want! The holiday season is so great, it should definitely last longer. I'm jealous of your new store, sounds great! I can't wait to see pictures.