Welcome

I am a 31 year old working mom. I have two children ages 6 & 8. I am newly remarried (two years and counting) and enjoy spending time with the hubs! Even though life is busy I try to take a little time to show what is going on in my world. This blog is mainly for daily happenings, finances and such. I have created a whole new blog at Butcher, Baker and Candlestick Maker to chronicle my creative sides. You will find recipes, cooking adventures, crafts and a whole lot of digital scrapbook layouts.

ENJOY!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Mommy my hands are THICK!! (nablopomo.com 11/20)

So about a year ago or so Emilia started licking her hands in the morning and for several weeks Steve and I tried to stop her saying..."Emilia that's gross", "Ewww Yuck" and such. Finally growing frustrated, I asked her why in the world she was licking her hands. Her response was "My hands are thick!" I took me a little while, but I realized the problem was that she had dry skin and it was bothering her. So I told her htat she just needed to put lotion on. So now she has her own bottle of lotion to use....but still every once in a while I still catch her licking her hand and have to remind her to use lotion. Children contiunally provide a sense of entertainment.

0 comments: